Before reading this, please check out this page to see what I offer, what I expect in exchange, and my fees.
Using this form below, please write a little about your company.
This information and your original photos will be used to make a special page for you (like a Facebook page or a mini-website) on Wanderlusty.com.
Write a bit about you and why your accommodations and what makes your place special and different.
- Tell a little about your amenities, your rooms, and the ambiance and vibe of your place. Who is on your team and why do they love hospitality and providing amazing service?
- What makes your accommodations unique; do you offer live Berber musicians, drumming lessons, massage & spa/ Hammam services?
- Why should clients choose to stay at your accommodation instead of another place?
- Do you have a swimming pool at your camp or hotel in the middle of the desert, or a garden oasis and offer your guests farm-to-table-dining, a picnic on the dunes, wedding planning, etcetera? Potential clients may be inspired to choose your camp/ hotel instead of another place if you offer something different. Maybe you have a rooftop bar and live music or dancing, or cooking classes. Or perhaps they will be attracted to the photos you include.
- If there are special events annually located close to you, like a music festival or international film festival, or another interesting topic, be sure to mention that.
Please include photos, especially pictures of you and/ or your team. Include your company name and website, email, and WhatsApp number.
- If you do offer discounts for groups or host honeymoons/ weddings, be sure to mention this as well.
- Do you support or donate any local charities? This is a huge selling point for many of my clients who love knowing that some part of their booking is going to help others in need, so include this information if you do!
- If you really want to stand out and make people choose you, tell a little about how you make sure women travelers will stay safe in your country; safe from harassment and from men who make women uncomfortable by romantic or sexual comments, questions, or behavior?