If you are contacting me about collaborating and possibly doing business together, I am thrilled to meet you!
If you are ready, please fill out the collaboration form for tour companies here.
Otherwise, please read the information below to find out how we can work together, my fees, etcetera.
As you probably know, I have two travel websites and we can work together with one, or both.
What Information is Included Here:
- My Travel Websites
- Love Lust or Bust (it’s about TRAVEL, not a sex site!)
- Wanderlusty Tours
- How we can Collaborate
- My Referal Fees/ Commission
- To be Added to Wanderlusty
- What to Include on Your Page
- Exchange/ “Fam”/ Press Trip
- What I Expect From You
- What I Offer in Exchange
- What I Do Not Offer
- If You are Seeking a Potential Relationship with Me
- If You are Serious About Collaborating
- Final Thoughts & How to Contact Me
Love Lust or Bust
The first site, Love Lust or Bust, is an online magazine that includes a blog about romance and travel.
Because this website is five years old, I have built up a following of loyal readers, eager for my travel tips and advice. They want to know which tour companies, hotels, activities, and products I recommend.
Love Lust or Bust focuses on romantic getaways for couples, wedding and honeymoon destinations, long-distance relationships, and travel tips in general. It is full of articles about popular tours, luxury accommodations, and travel and relationship (love/sex/dating/romance) advice, as well as the most romantic and sexy destinations around the world.
Sometimes people think this site is about sex, but this is not true. People who follow my website are mostly couples looking for honeymoon destinations, or fun, romantic (and yes, sexy,) places to go and things to do.
Many of my readers are people in long-distance relationships and looking for dating advice, or information on getting a fiance or spousal visas.
Sometimes I have included articles about sex museums, or other articles on sexy topics because that is something that many Americans and Europeans love to read.
In fact, one of my articles had over 500,000 readers, and I get between 34-40,000 readers every month who absolutely love the Love Lust or Bust website!
And my readers want to know about your company.
If I recommend your tours, service, or products, they trust me and know that I chose to work with you because you are the best.
I also have a new website, Wanderlusty, to give my readers a better idea of which tour guides and luxury desert camps, hotels, riads, kasbahs, and palaces in the world I work with and recommend the most.
Wanderlusty is similar to Get Your Guide, but they allow anyone to be a member and are based on customer reviews, like Trip Advisor.
I personally select every single individual and company that I include on Wanderlusty Tours, people I have met and worked with for the past 20 years. There are a few exceptions with people who are strongly recommended by close friends who have introduced us.
My readers for Wanderlusty are not only interested in romantic or sexy destinations, but they are also families, groups, students, and friends looking for the best tours, activities, and accommodations.
I focus mainly on luxury, but also offer more affordable options for those on a budget.
I am not a travel agent, but a trip planner and guide, referring clients to the companies I believe are better than the rest.
Since I am not a travel agent, I will not be coming with a group on tours most of the time. I am simply referring clients in exchange for a commission.
I know that many travel agents expect a 50% commission, or can charge clients based on a price that you give them. However, I feel that this is unfair when tour company owners are doing most of the work.
I ask for 20% for myself and ask that you give my clients a 20% discount.
Although this is a new business and it will take time to build my client list, based on my rapid increase in followers on my first website over the past year, I expect to have a large client base fairly quickly.
Unlike Get Your Guide, I will allow tour company owners to write blog posts and articles which helps in several ways:
- This, of course, helps your company stand out from the rest. Potential clients may see 10 tour companies from Morocco on Wanderlusty, but your article will inspire them to choose you.
- Depending on the topic, (for example, bird watching or photography, etcetera) potential clients may be inspired to choose you for a tour other companies do not offer, or perhaps be attracted to your photos.
- This helps with link building. While your blog post/ article cannot sound like an ad, if you write about an annual rose festival or music festival, or weddings in your country, or another interesting topic, you can include a link to your website at the bottom of the post. This helps with SEO, helping your company to get to the top of Google’s search engine page.
I will be honest, I will have my favorite tour companies and hotels.
For those companies I find to be absolutely exceptional, I will personally write articles about them to include on one or both websites.
I’m excited about working together to help bring the tourism industry back where it belongs; making our clients fall in love with your countries the way you are, and making sure they leave feeling not only that they have had an unforgettable trip, but that they now have a family to visit year after year.
How We Can Collaborate
If you would like to collaborate, these are the ways I work together with business owners.
- I can write a paid, sponsored post about a company for Love Lust or Bust and possible Wanderlusty Tours. Please send an email to wanderlustytours (at) Gmail (dot) com for more information and do discuss my fees.
- You can invite me on a tour or to your hotel for a “fam” (familiarization) or “press trip”. You will arrange accommodations, transportation, and details. I will promote and advertise your business and refer clients to you.
- Send an email to discuss the details and expectations to wanderlustytours (at) Gmail (dot) com.
- You can choose to write your own article as a guest post about your company. There will still be a fee for my time editing and proof-reading, but it will be less. I only accept guest posts if they are a good fit for my readers. I am extremely selective, and there are some adult companies that I will not promote. If you are a travel blogger, I accept guest posts for free.
I enjoy getting quality content from different perspectives for my site. It helps me to have an amazing site filled with great content and advice, and it will help you to promote your company. I work hard to have credibility and it has taken years for me to build my online reputation and domain authority, and Google has placed some of my articles on the first page of multiple searches because of this.
By having your tour company highlighted on Love Lust or Bust, your site will benefit from SEO “link juice” and being given credibility from my website, helping you to get your site closer to the top of searches, bringing you more clients.
- If you have a new business, or a small company and cannot afford a fee and want to collaborate with an exchange of a product or service or tour instead, read more below.
- I sometimes accept products, one-day tours, etcetera, to write a review, or to use in a Giveaway for my readers.
*In any case, I will expect a commission for the clients I refer.
My Referal Fees/ Commission
- If you offer tours, my readers will contact you to discuss the details. I do not discuss prices with clients. You can decide on prices and negotiate with the client directly.
- I only work with tour guides/ people I trust and will assume they are giving me the proper commission. My relationships with people I work with are based on trust and mutual respect and friendship, and the money is not as important to me.
I know that it is common for tour company owners to offer 50% after expenses, or to have the travel agent/ planner/ advisor decide on a price and pay the tour company or guide. I prefer to do things differently.
My fee is 20%. I will also offer clients a 20% discount code (for example, LLB20 or WANDERLUSTY20), and this is how you will know they have been referred by me.
To Be Added to Wanderlusty
If you want to have your business promoted on Wanderlusty Tours, please complete this form and answer the questions.
If you have further questions for me, please contact me through email wanderlustytours (at) Gmail (dot) com.
After we you invite me on a tour, I will write a detailed article about your company/ business. However, your tour company will also be included on the Wanderlusty website on your own personal page, or “mini-website” similar to a Get Your Guide page or a Facebook page.
There is no sponsored post fee for this website yet, however, I do expect a 20% commission for client referrals who book with you.
What to Include on Your Wanderlusty Page
Using this form, please write a little about your company.
Include a paragraph or two about you and why you love being a tour guide (or whatever your business is) and how you started.
- Who is on your team?
- What makes your company special?
- Why should clients choose your company instead of another one?
Please include photos, especially pictures of you and/ or your team. Include your company name and website, email, and WhatsApp number.
- Just a suggestion, if you do special tours that are not the same types of tours people usually go on, such as bird watching or photography or vegetarian food tours, try to include those photos so your company will stand out.
- If you do group tours for women or honeymoons/ weddings, I am especially eager to add them to both websites.
- Do you support or donate any local charities? This is a huge selling point for many of my clients who love knowing that some part of their booking is going to help others in need, so include this information if you do!
Exchange/ “FAM”/ Press Trip
If you are not able to pay a sponsored post fee, it is possible that we can still work together.
What I Expect from You
It is possible that I am already in your country, or that I will be visiting soon. Usually, a tourism board, or I, will arrange for my flight to your country. Below are the questions I have that will help me to know what to expect from you and what you are offering (and what you expect from me).
- For tour companies, please tell me exactly how many days you are offering and what you expect in return.
- For tour guides/ and hotel/ company owners, please tell me what exactly will be included and what will not.
- Will you or a driver pick me up from the airport?
- Will transportation be included?
- How many days will the tour be?
- Will accommodations (camp, riad, hotel, etc) be included, and if so, for how many nights?
- Are the accommodations you will provide luxury, standard, or budget?
- If some or any nights will be with a Berber family, or in an apartment and not a hotel, can you promise that I have my own, private room and be assured of my safety?
- Will any or all meals be included? If yes, how many will I be responsible for on my own?
- What are the websites for the accommodations where I will be staying?
Please include your website, email, and WhatsApp telephone.
What I Offer in Exchange
Usually, the minimum content I offer is a well written, full-length article that I guarantee you will absolutely love.
I will include photos that you are allowed to use and republish on your website and social media, as long as you include a photo credit and a link to my site.
Depending on how many days you are offering, I might possibly also increase my content to include some or all of the following;
- I will actively promote the article on my social media channels.
- Mentions on both websites.
- Your own page promoting your company on Wanderlusty. This is valuable for established companies, as well as for those tour guides and hotels that do not have a professional website.
- I can also offer you a free guest blog post that you write (and I will edit/ proof-read for you) to be published on Wanderlusty after you have your own page on the site. You can write about any topic that tourists may find interesting, such as; the best way to choose a tour guide, which desert is the best one to visit, how to negotiate while shopping in souks, the most romantic places to go in your country, how to choose the best cooking class, etcetera. You can, of course, include a short sentence or two about your tours at the end of the article and a way for people to contact you.
- An Airbnb account for your hotel/camp/riad OR for your tours on Airbnb Experiences.
- I can create the account on Airbnb, and create a Paypal or other method for you to get paid if you do not have one.
- I can create at least one review for you on Trip Advisor and reviews for other websites when possible.
- I will periodically write or update other articles, such as “The Ultimate Guide to the Most Romantic Places in the World” and include your company in these articles to further promote your company.
- If you have offered much more than the typical arrangement, I will advise you on tips to help you improve your website to help you to advertise and promote your business.
What I Do Not Offer
While I do create videos, my skills are not at a professional level where I feel comfortable including that at this point. I will do Facebook and Instagram live and add videos as an extra bonus at times, but I do not promise this in my collaborations at this time.
- Proof-reading/ Editing on Your Website
For over 15 years I have taught writing workshops, so I am skilled at editing and proof-reading. There are times when I am able to offer my services to help to fix mistakes and to improve websites, but this is extremely time-consuming and would be expensive. Instead, I will offer you advice and resources (free and paid) that I hope can help you to be able to fix any problems so that you have the best website possible.
- Website Design or Creation
While I do much of the work on my two websites by myself, I have a professional website developer/ designer. I am not trained as a website designer, and I strongly suggest that you find someone who you trust and work directly with them.
However, I can offer you a free “mini-website” page on Wanderlusty if you do not have a site of your own. See below.
I do not offer:
- Sex/ A Relationship
Please see below. I am seeking a business relationship only.
If You are Seeking a Potential Relationship with Me
If you are seeking a strictly professional relationship and to do business, please ignore this section.
I understand that most of you are serious about doing business, but there have been people in the past who were interested in me romantically or seeking fun.
If you are seeking a relationship instead of doing business with me, please read this.
If You are Serious About Collaborating
So for men who are professional and send me messages about business, I appreciate that you have approached me with respect.
I will work harder than anyone you have ever met to try to promote your business.
I usually wake up at 5 am to pray and meditate, and often work from 7 am until midnight.
I LOVE what I do.
Final Thoughts & How to Contact Me
* I do not discuss business through Facebook messages or WhatsApp until we have firmly discussed working together through email and I know that you are serious about business.
If you have further questions, please contact me at wanderlustytours (at) Gmail (dot) com.
If there is anything else you would like from me to help you promote your business, product, or tour company, please let me know! I will do my absolute best to provide it for you.
I work extremely hard to establish relationships with people I collaborate with, and who are my followers. My hope is that the people I work with consider me as not just a business partner in a sense, but more than a friend; like family.
I will work harder than you can imagine helping you to become as successful as possible.
Together, we will offer our clients not only the most unforgettable experiences, but they will become a part of our family forever!
My motto that I live by is to under-promise and to over-deliver.
It is my mission to be sure that every single person I work with goes away thinking that they received much, much more than they have given, and are incredibly happy to have been able to work together.